Many and many people nowadays register themselves into Google accounts. Nevertheless, a lot have more than one Google account. Moreover, it is absolutely fine to sign in to multiple Google accounts. You can access it with a computer, phone, or tablet.
By the same token, sometimes you want to sign out of one Google Account. For example, you sign in to your Google account from your friend’s device. Or you want to sign out from a Google Account that does not belong to you. Or it can happen you do not want to sign because you have forgotten the password. If you sign out you can never use it.
Moreover, Is this problem worrying you? We are here to solve your problem! Whether you can sign out of one Google account or not? Nevertheless, a long ago Google allowed this facility. You can go to Google and Sign out individually. But this is not the case so now. Accordingly, there is only one option showing Sign out of all accounts.
How To Sign Out Of Just One Google Account Using Your Phone
You can implement this technique to sign out from a mobile device.
- Open up the Gmail app from your mobile device.
- Sign in to the Google account. Nevertheless, do it from a mail id that you want to sign out from the computer.
- Additionally, if you have signed in you can jump to the next step directly.
- Click on your profile picture. Nevertheless, it can also happen you are not there in the target Google account. By the same token, you need to switch it to the required Google account.
- Click on the option Manage your Google Account.
- Find and switch to the Security tab.
- Click on the option Manage devices.
- Accordingly, search for the required device. By the same token, sign out of the Google account. Also, make sure you tap the three dots.
- In conclusion, click on the Sign Out option.
Following these steps, your Google account will be signed out from your device.
How To Sign Out Of Just One Google Account Using Your Computer
For instance, you want to sign out from a Google account from only one phone. Then you can use your computer. Nevertheless, you can implement this method to sign out from any computer device
- Open the popular well known browser Google Chrome.
- Accordingly, sign in with your Google account. Nevertheless, you can have already signed in. By the same token, proceed to the next step.
- Give a click on the profile photo. Nevertheless, it can also happen the target Google account is not currently used. By the same token, you have to tap on that tab to select it.
- Now click on the Manage your Google Account option.
- Accordingly, shift to the left Security option
- Equally important shift down to the Your devices section.
- Simultaneously click on the Manage devices section.
- Accordingly, search for the device you want to sign out.
- Simultaneously click on the three dots provided. Proceed to the option Sign out